Phoenix Cellular are an exciting and fast-growing telecoms company, founded in 2015 by a team of experienced and respected telecoms entrepreneurs focusing on the global distribution of refurbished mobile phones. Phoenix Cellular already employs over 70 people, with turnover exceeding £50 million in just its fourth full year.
Refurbished mobile phones, are one of the fastest growing areas within the mobile phone market with annual revenues predicted to be in excess of £20bn by the end of 2020.
The combined experience of the directors within the mobile phone industry is over 50 years and they have an enviable track record of creating and growing start-up companies as evidenced by three separate listings in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list of fastest growing companies, and the recent Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
Due to the success experienced to date, and to assist with the future growth plans of the company Phoenix Cellular are now looking to appoint an ambitious, dynamic and experienced National Account Manager.
The role will be focused on
- Managing, servicing and growing our existing top tier of customers
- Managing and delivering monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through daily sales activity coupled with longer term sales planning and forecasting
- Developing new business with the largest retailers, networks and other significant industry incumbents within telecommunication and retail.
- Ensuring that there is a co-ordinated internal approach to the various customer requirements
- Acquire and maintain a detailed understanding of internal products, processes, and manufacturing capabilities so that these can be matched to customer requirements in the most effective manner.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the customer’s business, the competitive marketplace, category performance and consumer insight, in order that the company can secure its position as a “trusted” supplier
- Hold regular meetings, where required, with designated key customer contacts to effectively pursue business objectives.
Ideal Person Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a National Account Manager in a similar and relevant role within the telecommunications or electronics industry
- Excellent ability to build and maintain customer relationship
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach delivering a complete solution.
- Proven ability in new business development with Tier 1 customers
- Proven ability to respond to and produce tender response documents
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Ability to negotiate with professional buyers.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Based in our offices in Crewe, although currently working from home 3 days a week due to Covid restrictions
Minimum 3 years experience working with Tier 1 customers within the telecommunications or electronics industry
Very competitive salary
Please email your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org