Mobile World Congress Los Angeles is one of the fastest growing events in the United States, it brings together leading companies and influential experts from all sectors within the mobile technology industry to advance intelligent connectivity – in 2019 the focus will be on the fusion of 5G, IoT, AI and Big Data.
Offering the most dynamic technology exhibition and an inspiring conference program consisting of industry leaders, influencers and emerging innovators.
- World-class education through learning experiences from the best and brightest minds.
- See the latest technology, products and services.
- You will be one of the first industry influencers to conceptualize future capabilities through the latest innovations.
- Meet potential new clients.
- Expand your network through valuable peer-to-peer interactions.
Topics To Be Covered in 2019:
- 5G– the 5G network has been built to create the services and performance needed for use cases with far higher reliability requirements than are possible today.
- IoT– the Internet of Things continues to outperform the hype, in 2017 Gartner predicted that there would be 8.4 billion connected devices that year. Statista registered that over 20 billion devices connected around the world in 2017.
- Disruptive Innovation– New technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, data analytics, and new user interfaces have accelerated innovation and market growth across industries from the core to device.
- Immersive Content– Immersive Content creates an experience that blurs the line between the physical and digital world. When the mobile device became the first screen for viewing content, the need for hyper-connectivity, increased processing power and global mobile platforms became more important than ever.
MWC Los Angeles 2019 is organized by GSMA who produce the industry-leading MWC events held annually in Barcelona, Los Angeles and Shanghai.
Director of Phoenix Cellular, Andrew Dulla, and our Trade Executive Buyer, Aimee McKenzie will be attending the show, to arrange a meeting with them to talk about our used mobile phones, or to become a supplier to Phoenix Cellular, email firstname.lastname@example.org.