Over the past 6 years, Phoenix Cellular has become one of the leading suppliers of used mobile phones to Europe and the rest of the world. Due to this rapid growth, we are growing our repair team with both Level 2 and Level 3 trained staff.
Diagnostics, replacing parts and repairing faults on some of the most advanced devices on the market today including Apple and Samsung mobile phones and tablets.
For trainee applicants full training is provided, a genuine interest in electronics is desired though not essential.
For Level 2 applicants our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of component and electronic repair on high end mobile phones such as connectors, LCDs, flex, cameras and all Glass repair for Apple and Samsung mobile devices
- Strong interest and experience with electronics
- Solid work history
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern technology
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment
For Level 3 applicants our ideal candidate will have:
- All the above
- Experience with board level faults
In addition all employees receive:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Access to car share bonus
- Access to cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Overtime available
Please email your CV and covering letter detailing your interest in our industry to email@example.com