This role involves developing new business opportunities within the mobile telecoms industry and opening up new accounts in the UK and Europe. You’ll be supported during the training process and taught everything you need to know about the industry, sales techniques and how to succeed in an ever changing environment. You’ll be working alongside a number of experienced trade sales executives who will provide excellent coaching which will assist in your development.
- Developing existing customer relationships.
- Researching and developing new customers/leads
- Managing customer sales including delivery, timing, cost and quality issues by maintaining and developing customer confidence.
- Ongoing analysis of customer requirements to develop these accounts
- Pro-actively working with the Operational teams to ensure SLAs are met and exceeded.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Genuine desire to provide great service
- Desire to be in a sales role/environment
- Highly motivated, ambitious and confident.
- An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude and good listening skills.
- High levels of persistence, tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- An ability to work on their own initiative.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Windows and Office products including Excel.
Competitive basic – OTE £50,000
Crewe, United Kingdom
Please email your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com