To accelerate our growth, Phoenix Cellular are looking to expand the sales team by appointing an enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious Trainee Trade Sales Executive to join us on our journey. This is a key role in a new and rapidly growing company where success will be visible to all.
Specifically, the role involves developing and servicing new and existing business opportunities within the mobile telecoms arena and opening up new accounts in the UK and Europe.
Full training will be given, including working alongside an experienced mobile phone trade sales team providing excellent coaching and experience to assist in your development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Service and develop existing customer relationships
- Research, onboard and develop new customers
- Manage all issues related to customer sales including delivery, timing, cost and quality issues by fully understanding in order to maintain and develop customer confidence.
- Ongoing analysis of customer requirements to develop the opportunity
- Pro-actively works with Operational teams to ensure SLA’s are met and exceeded.
- Provide feedback using a range of communication tools to encourage a positive work ethic within the sales department
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable negotiation and mediation skills.
- Highly motivated, ambitious and confident
- An outgoing personality, tenacious attitude, good listening skills
- High levels of persistence, tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- An ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Windows and office products including excel.
Very competitive salary with excellent commission package that will align and reward the chosen candidate with their success
Based in our offices in Crewe, although currently working from home 2 days a week due to Covid restrictions
Please email your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com